Donnelly Huckleberry Festival
Those who have not tasted huckleberries, they sure have missed a lot. But time has now come to amend the slip. The Huckleberry festival fills the streets of Donnelly in Idaho with various huckleberry products and delicacies that are pleasing to the palate. This festival is a great event for the whole family and so, all must come and enjoy.
Organization: Donnelly Chamber of Commerce
Dates: 08/09/2013 - 08/11/2013 update info
Time: 1:00:00 PM - 1:00:00 PM
Event Cost: varies
Venue: Donnelly in Donnelly,ID
Contact: Donnelly Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (208) 325-3978
Saturday August 9th
- 10:00 - 5:00 Vendor Fair & Food
- 9:00 Huckleberry Trot! Walk, run, skip from Donnelly to Roseberry, sponsored by the City of Donnelly
- 12:00 Parade!!!
Sunday August 10th
- 8:00 - 11:30 World Famous Huckleberry Pancake Breakfast; Pancakes, scrambled eggs, ham, juice and coffee! Adults $6.00, children under 12 $3.00 We will be located on the Long Valley Motel lawn.
- 10:00 - 3:00 Vendor Fair & Food
For vendor or parade applications please see the website at http://www.donnellychamber.org/
- Watch the parade and car show and listen to the live music all day long
- A mid august event each year
- Downtown Donnelly is the place to be
Overview: Huckleberry pancakes are served as breakfast food. Vendors line the streets of Donnelly with huckleberry goodies and everything turns purple. There are festivals all over the place and children, decked out in their best move around the town.
When: A mid august annual event
Where: Town of Donnelly
Fees: Costs vary
Details: Vendors line the streets to share their homemade goods. Watch the parade and car show and listen to the live music all day long.
Donnelly is a petite community on Highway 55 that came into prominence during the height of the railroad days. The town was named after one Mr. Donnelly who was a prominent railroad man during that period. However, as Henry Ford changed the American concept of transportation and people switched to automobiles, Donnelly went into oblivion, save and except for the huckleberry fest when the sleepy little town witnesses hectic time.
- McCall Winter Carnival
- Riggins Rodeo
- Brundage Mountain Concerts
- Idaho-Down Music Festival
- Roseberry Music Festival
- 4th Of July Celebrations
- Big Water Blowout - Riggins
- Brundage Mtn. Bike Festival
- Council Quilt Show
- Donnelly Huckleberry Festival
- McCall Farmers Market
- Wooden Boat Show
- Salmon River Jet Boat Races
- Harmonica Contest
Salmon Raft - Specialy Trips
Candlelight Dinner Cruise : Family Focused Trips : Whitewater Adventures