While you’re vacationing in McCall during the summer you can enjoy a fun game of tennis on courts surrounded by some of the most spectacular scenery in the state.
- Grab your racquet and tennis balls and head over to the high school courts on Mission Street in McCall for some summer fun.
- Enjoy a game on the city park courts near beautiful Lake Cascade south of McCall.
- Take advantage of the clinics and lessons offered by the McCall Community Tennis Association to improve your game.
Playing tennis is not only a great way to have fun but also a good form of exercise. During the summer, you can enjoy playing on the public High School courts in McCall, or on the city courts at the park in nearby Cascade. Enjoy the crisp mountain air, snow-capped mountains, and verdant forest surrounding you while you’re perfecting your backswing. Although not currently offered at the resort in Tamarack, tennis is definitely something you can enjoy in McCall and other nearby resort towns.
Where to Play Tennis
- McCall – The high school courts are open to the public. They are located between Deinhardt Lane and Highway 55 on Mission Street. McCall also has several private courts. The McCall Community Tennis Association is working to promote tennis in McCall by offering lessons, clinics, tournaments, and a summer tennis league.
- Cascade – This beautiful resort town south of McCall has well-maintained tennis courts in the city park.
- Coeur d’Alene – If you decide to head north and visit Coeur d’Alene while you’re in the area, there are several nice public tennis courts in various parks throughout the city. There are also many private courts.
Rentals & Lessons
Take a moment to browse the tennis shops and suppliers listed on this page to find the best equipment, lessons, and tips to improve your tennis game.
Share Your Thoughts
- Guides & Tours
- Hiking & Backpacking
- Horseback Riding
- Horse Pack Trips
- Whitewater Rafting
- Scenic Float Trips
- Boating & Sailing
- ATV / Offroad
- Outdoor Rentals
- Kayak & Canoe
- Golf Courses
- Wilderness Outfitters
- Motorcycle Tours
- Zipline Tours
- Chairlift Rides
- Kids Summer Fun
- Camping & RV
Whitewater rafting on the Salmon river. Locally owned, experienced guides. Trips starting from $69.