Where can I ride an ATV near McCall?
There are literally hundreds of ATV friendly trails near McCall. Idaho Parks and Rec offers a very detailed and interactive online map with trails for all different sports. Here are a few suggestions:
Fall Creek Saddle
Probably the closest ATV trail to town, this Y shaped trail is great for a couple out and backs.
- Trailhead: Head east in between Payette Lake and Little Payette Lake. The trail is accessible just off of East Side Road.
- Distance: 3 miles one-way
This trail circumnavigates Teapot Mountain in the Payette National Forest and can be enjoyed as an out and back trail. Download a Map
- Trailhead: Start at Jakie Creek near the Reed Ranch landing strip, just south of Buckhorn Bar Campground.
- Distance: 10 miles
Centennial ATV Trail
Ride from Grangeville to the Bullion Mine and back. From the Fish Creek Trailhead, follow Milner Trail #641 16 miles to Rocky Bluff Campground, then follow Centennial Trail #88. Download a Map.
- Trailhead: Start at Fish Creek Campground, just 7 miles south of Grangeville.
- Distance: 41 miles one-way