- Experience the adrenalin rush of one of the best zipline tours in the country.
- Soar through the air over the spectacular rugged terrain of west central Idaho.
- Enjoy the exhilaration of zipping off an alpine cliff.
- Catch a bird’s eye glimpse of beautiful wildlife in their native habitat.
A few miles west of McCall at the beautiful Tamarack resort is a unique and exciting way to view the spectacular ponderosa pines, sparkling alpine lakes and streams, and lush mountain meadows of west central Idaho. The Tamarack Zipline tour allows you to fly through the air via a cable suspended up to 200 feet above ground. You’ll experience an incredible adrenalin rush as you take a series of “zips” that have you soaring over 4,400 feet of the rugged, picturesque landscape surrounding Tamarack. The thrill of a zipline tour will definitely be unforgettable.
Location & Directions
Tamarack is located south of McCall. Follow Highway 55 south from McCall to the town of Donnelly. From Donnelly, follow signs west to Tamarack Resort. The resort address is 311 Village Drive, Tamarack, Idaho, 83615. The phone number for the zipline tours is 208-325-1006.
Hours & Seasons
Tamarack Zipline tours operate 7 days a week from early May through the fall.
Tour hours - 7 days a week from 8:30 to 3:30
Cost - $109-$129 plus tax
- A USA Today article listed the Tamarack Zipline Tour as one of the top 10 in the country.
- You might spot black bears, elk, and cougar while you’re in the air.
- No experience is required.
- The tour includes 8 different zips, including one into a 110 foot high Ponderosa pine platform and another that has you zipping off a cliff.