- 5 lifts provide access to over 1500 acres of runs for skiers and snowboarders.
- Ride the chairlifts in the summer for access to excellent hiking and mountain biking trails.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding mountains, lakes, and forests.
- Just a quick 8 mile drive from McCall.
Just 8 miles north of McCall is Brundage Mountain Resort, one of Idaho’s most popular ski resorts. Known for its superb powder in the winter, it’s also a great summer recreation destination for locals and tourists alike. Five chair lifts provide access to 1500 acres of ski runs as well as multiple mountain biking and hiking trails. As you ride the lifts at Brundage Mountain you’ll enjoy spectacular views of majestic mountain peaks, sparkling lakes, and the beautiful conifers of Payette National Forest.
Location & Directions
To get to Brundage Mountain Resort from McCall go north on Hwy 55, then take a right on Goose Lake Road. The address is 3890 Goose Lake Road, McCall, ID 83638. For information call 208-634-7669 or 888-255-7669.
Season & Hours
During the winter, the lifts usually start operating at Thanksgiving and stop between mid-April and early May. They run 7 days a week from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
During the summer, the lifts run from late June through Labor Day on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Summer lift hours are 10 am to 5 pm.
- Winter lift tickets range from $64/Adult, $37/Junior, $23/Youth, to $37/Senior.
- Summer mountain biking lift tickets are $18 for one ride ($35 for full day ticket).
- Scenic rides cost $15/Adult and $8/Youth. Children 6 and under are always free (7 and under during winter).
There are several things that make riding the chairlift at Brundage a wonderful and unique experience. During the winter, the slopes are rarely crowded so you won’t be waiting in line. With over 320 inches of fresh powder each year and a variety of runs for all skill levels, Brundage provides excellent skiing and snowboarding. During the summer you can take the lifts to hike or bike scenic trails. Enjoy a picnic at the summit while enjoying breathtaking views.