- A beautiful top quality ice center with an NHL-sized rink.
- Seating capacity of over 650 people.
- Ice skating lessons available for all skill levels.
- Open year round open skate sessions as well as a variety of events and activities.
Whether you’re an experienced ice skater or someone who’s never laced up a pair of skates before, you’ll definitely enjoy a day on the ice at McCall’s Manchester Center. This beautiful $6.2 million ice skating rink was built in 2003 to provide the residents and tourists of McCall with a top quality year round facility. The non-profit center boasts a regulation NHL-sized ice rink with a grandstand that seats over 650 people. Skate rentals, sharpening services, catering, and even an arcade are all available at Manchester Ice Center. In addition to open skate sessions the center also hosts ice shows, hockey tournaments, and other exciting events throughout the year.
Location & Directions
The ice center is located in downtown McCall right across from Payette Lake at 200 E. Lake Street. The phone number is 208-634-3570.
Hours & Seasons
The Manchester Community Center is open year round, 7 days a week. Hours vary depending on the activity, day of the week, and event schedules, so call in advance or check their website here.
Open Skate Fees
- Adults: $7.50
- Children (12 & under): $5.50
- Skate rental: $2.50
- Open skating sessions are offered year round for the whole family to enjoy.
- The center has hockey tournaments and events as well as camps and clinics.
- Broomball is available for groups.
- Contact the center regarding hosting a private party, professional or charity event, family reunion, business meeting, or church activity at the facility.
- Catered birthday parties are available for kids during open skate sessions.
- Ice skating lessons for all levels are provided year round by the McCall Figure Skating Club.