- Three ski areas near McCall offer a variety of runs for riders of all levels.
- Enjoy challenging chutes, bowls, and cliffs via snowcat at both Brundage Mountain and Tamarack resort.
- Take a ride on the Olympic-sized SuperPipe at Tamarack Resort.
- Local snowboard shops provide rentals, apparel, and equipment.
Although McCall is known as “Ski Town USA”, snowboarders need not feel left out. The area around McCall offers three great places to ride, including thousands of acres of spectacular Idaho backcountry for those who eager to make tracks on untouched snow. Terrain parks provide never ending fun for those who want to practice new tricks or impress their friends with the biggest air possible. Ride during the day at nearby Brundage Mountain, or enjoy an evening of snowboarding at Little Ski Hill just 3 miles outside of McCall.
Where to go Snowboarding
- Brundage Mountain Resort – With over 320 inches of snow each year and an excellent terrain park, Brundage is a popular destination for snowboarders. The lifts provide access to 1,500 acres with a variety of runs. Snowboarders can also take advantage of the resort’s exciting snowcat tours. These provide access to an additional 19,000 acres of breathtaking Idaho backcountry.
- Little Ski Hill – Only 3 miles from McCall, this little ski area is the only place that offers night skiing. Skiers and boarders can access the runs via a T-bar. The hill has 405 vertical feet.
Guided Tours & Rentals
As you plan your McCall snowboarding adventure, be sure to check out the numerous snowboard shops listed on this page for all your rental, apparel, and equipment needs.