- The airport code for Boise International Airport is BOI
- Driving distance from Boise to McCall is just approximately 106 miles, and will take 2 to 2.5 hours.
- Boise flights direct to McCall take about 20 to 30 minutes.
- The airport serves nearly 2.8 people annually and offers a variety of shops, restaurants, and services.
Boise International Airport
The closest commercial airport to McCall, the Boise International Airport has been serving Boise and the surrounding area since 1938. Just 5 miles from downtown, the airport has two parallel runways. Boise Idaho flights are made by many major airlines as well as several small airlines. Approximately 2.8 million people fly in and out of the Boise airport each year.
- Airport Code: BOI
- Location: 5 miles from downtown Boise; easily accessed via I-84, S.R. 26 and S.R. 20.
- Airlines: Boise airlines include Delta, United, Frontier, Horizon Air, Skywest, Southwest, Salmon Air, McCall Aviation / McCall Air, and a few other small airlines.
- Airport Services: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the Boise Idaho Airport offers a variety of shops, restaurants, an art museum, and services such as high speed wireless internet for travelers to enjoy.
- Getting to/from the Airport: To get to McCall from the Boise Airport, you can rent a car, fly, or take a bus. Car rentals are available at the ariport and the drive to McCall is about 106 miles. There are also two small airlines (Salmon Air and McCall Aviation) that make flights from Boise to McCall. There are also a couple shuttle and charter bus services that you can book between the airport and McCall.
Located on the south side of town, the McCall Idaho Airport is a full service airport with one runway. It services about 40,000 flights each year, providing residents and visitors a quick trip in and out of the small resort town. While many private planes utilize the airport, two small commercial airlines that offer chartered and scenic flights are Salmon Air and McCall Aviation / McCall Air.
- Location: The airport is on the south side of McCall just off of 3rd Street (Hwy 55) and Deinhard Lane. Downtown McCall is just a couple minutes away.
- Airlines (charters and scenic flights):
McCall Air - (208) 634-7137
Salmon Air - (208) 756-4713
- Airport Services: This is a very small airport. There are restaurants and shops within walking distance.
- Getting To/From the Airport: The airport is right on the south side of town so most things are within walking distance. However, there is a car rental that provides 24/7 pick up at the airport, and taxi services are available as well. Most of the local hotels provide free shuttle service to and from airport.
Even smaller than the McCall Airport, the Cascade Airport has one runway available for private planes.
- Contact: 208-382-4844